|System Admin Trainee|
Provide on-job training to maintain computing environment by identifying system requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring system performance.
ICS offers exclusive opportunities to train in our advanced facilities, working with diverse and cutting-edge technologies, while gaining both domestic and international experience and exploring multiple career paths.
After completion of training & Certification Exam/s trainee joins in current teams to work on our Local Network or assignments with clients who offer a variety of medium or large-sized projects. With clients located across the US and globe, ICS can offer great flexibility in relocation, excellent career advancements and a variety of opportunities. ICS' mentoring, career development, and on-the-job training ensure a smooth transition into your professional life and orient you to our culture, values, vision, and mission.
- Establishes system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Establishes system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
- Secures system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Problem Solving Skill.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate deductive and inductive reasoning skill.
- Positive Attitude.
- Self-motivated & energetic.
- Analyzing Information.
- Good Communication and Documentation Skills.
- B.Sc. or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Master's Degree in Computer Science Computer science Engineering degree with more than 65% Average Marks or equivalent qualification.
- Professional Training on Hardware & Networking is plus.
- Basic Ideas on Windows 2008 server (Active directory Services), Exchange 2010, CCNA, Remote Desktop Connection, different backups.
- Software installations & Networking Knowledge.
- Network & Hardware configuration.
- Network Maintenance.
- Network Performance Tuning.
- System Administration.
- Developing Standards.
- LAN Knowledge.
- Proxy Servers.